7-Eleven Malaysia Sdn Bhd is the owner and operator of 7-Eleven stores in Malaysia. Established on June 4, 1984, 7-Eleven Malaysia has become an icon of popular retail for over 27 years. 7-Eleven is the pioneer and operator of convenience stores, 24 hours a day, which is famous in Malaysia but throughout the world. When 7-Eleven Malaysia has achieved great success, 7-Eleven Malaysia open space to local entrepreneurs through a franchise program in 2009. 7-Eleven Malaysia was the first franchise company in the local market to offer an opening-profit network of franchises available to owners other franchise.
7-ELEVEN AT LONDON
7-ELEVEN AT NEW YORK
7-ELEVEN AT MALDIVES
7-ELEVEN AT JAKARTA
7-ELEVEN AT UNITED KINGDOM
7-ELEVEN AT KUALA LUMPUR
The largest chain in the convenience store sector with more than 1,300 stores nationwide, 7-Eleven Malaysia has been providing services to more than half a million customers every day. 7-Eleven stores are found in the fast growing commercial district, petrol stations, LRT stations, shopping centers, hotels and medical institutions. Each 7-Eleven stores carry over 2,000 products, including leading products such as 7-Eleven Slurpee frozen drinks and carbonated beverages BigGulp. Various services provided at the 7-Eleven include the sale of mobile value-added card, printer ink cartridges, copier, fax, automated teller machines (ATM) and bulletin boards for notices neighborhood community.
In 2009, 7-Eleven introduced fresh coffee and other hot drinks along with packaged foods and fresh bakery facility for customers looking for food and hot drinks. All food products are sold in 7-Eleven certified HALAL and undergo strict quality control to ensure palatability and freshness.
As a major neighborhood store, building society is in the midst of a major pillar of corporate social framework of 7-Eleven. 7-Eleven community care is an entity that operates not intended profit established for the 7-Eleven in Malaysia to corporate social responsibility and philanthropic initiatives.
- 7-Eleven Malaysia's first opened on October 9, 1984 at Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur and is still in operation until now.
- "Transparent cup" for Slurpee was introduced on January 21, 2008 so that customers can make their own blend of flavors offered
- 8oz. Small slurpee cup first introduced on 10 November 2008 for a certain time.
- 7-Eleven on plastic bags that are environmentally friendly.
- 7-Eleven Malaysia celebrates his 25th birthday on on 6 April 2009, it also coincides with the opening of his shop to 1,000 thousand in Bandar Sunway.
- In a day, 7-Eleven held on November 7, July 11 which is also the official birthday of the 7-Eleven.
INTERESTING FACTS 7 ELEVEN WORLDWIDE
- 7-Eleven, Inc. Is the world's largest department store has 39,400 stores in 16 countries, a total of 8,300 stores in North America alone, and has branches in most places outside of established overcome any branch other stores including food outlets like KFC or McDonald light.
- 7-Eleven added another shop worldwide every 6 ½ hours
- 7-Eleven is the first 24 hours a day sell coffee to the mix itself sell fizzy drinks with customers pour yourself and selling large-sized soft drinks.
- 7-Eleven store first shop advertises on television.
- 7-Eleven convenience stores are the first to provide its customers' freedom of choice "by offering various famous brands of soft drinks in his water machines.
- 7-Eleven is the first convenience stores that sell top up.
- Slurpee® most widely sold in Winnipeg, Manitoba, in Canada, followed by Detroit, Mich. But at most stores that sell slurpee located in Kennewick, Washington.
- 7-Eleven customers worldwide inhaling 13 million Slurpee® every month. Since its introduction in 1966, nearly 6.5 billion Slurpee has been sold, almost enough to supply slurpee to every human being on this earth.
- 7-Eleven to sell 60 million donuts and pastries every year - as an average, every minute, 7-Eleven sells 275 'fresh bakery'.
- If prepared food 'fresh bakery' made for 7-Eleven every year, it will stretch up to 6,000 miles.
- 7-Eleven uses 365,000 pounds of sugar every month to make donuts and other pastries.
- Nearly one-third of the 6 million people who stop at 7 eleven in the United States each day just to buy snacks.
- 7-Eleven is a popular destination for buying drinks in America. More than half of consumers there to buy drinks without alcohol there.
- An estimated 25 percent of the US population lives less than a mile from the 7-Eleven store.
- 7-Eleven sells more coffee immediately from other items -1 million cups every day. It is more than 10,000 coffee pot in every hour, every day, year.
- 7-Eleven can provide coffee for residents born in Dallas every days7-Eleven sells approximately 100 'hot dog' every year, it is more than any store in America,
- When 32-ounce Big Gulp introduced in 1980, it is the world's largest soft drink. 8 years later, 7-Eleven introduced the 64-ounce Double Gulp, it still holds the record as the largest soft drinks in the market.
- 7-Eleven sells nearly 38 million gallons of soft drinks per year - enough to fill 51 Olympic-sized swimming pool.
- 7-Eleven sells 41 million gallons of milk per year-enough to pour two glasses of milk for all children, men and women in America.
- 7-Eleven sells more than 2,300 sandwiches per hour.
- If all prepaid cards are sold at 7-Eleven is prepared, it is sufficient to make 30 football fields.
- If all soft drinks sold in 7-Eleven in a year, it is sufficient to meet the Typhoon Lagoon at Walt Disney World twice.
- 7-Eleven has the largest ATM network of any other store in America.
- The biggest sale in 7 Eleven is on Christmas day.